Sunday, July 2, 2017

Parenting Gratitude Challenge - Day 2

For day 2 of the gratitude challenge I suggest the following:

Express gratitude your children are healthy

I think every parent has the fear for their child’s health. Remember the relief at seeing ten little toes, and ten little fingers? Remember wishing for a girl (or a boy) and then quickly adding “as long as the baby is healthy”?

Celebrate the fact that your children are healthy.


Celebrate the health of your children without comparing it to others.



I’m grateful for my kids’ health. They can walk. They can run. They can climb trees and fences and other high places that make me nervous. They wake up every morning. They breathe in and out all day. It’s kind of a miracle when you stop and think about it.

I encourage you today to stop and think about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment